SEATTLE, June 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate information marketplace, today announced the formation of the Zillow® Agent Advisory Board to provide the company with feedback on current and future features, products and services for the real estate industry.
This group will be important to Zillow as the company continues to develop more tools and services for agents and brokers, such as recently announced Premier Agent Websites, customer relationship management platform Agent Hub and broker partnership program zPro™ for Brokers.
"The Agent Advisory Board was designed to represent agents everywhere by selecting a group that spans the country, and works at large and small brokerages," said Jay Thompson, director of industry outreach. "As we develop even more tools and services for agents, it's imperative that we hear from active agents to ensure we're providing easy-to-use and affordable tools to help grow and market their business."
The 19 members of Zillow's Agent Advisory Board are respected agents in the real estate industry from around the country, with experience in varied aspects of the industry. The board will regularly meet with Zillow's partner relations team.
The Board Members are:
- John Ames, RE/MAX First Realty, St. George, Utah
- Glennda Baker-LeBlanc, Glennda Baker & Assoc., Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- Dru Bloomfield, Realty ONE Group, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Eric Boyenga, Intero Real Estate, Los Altos, Calif.
- Julia Carnahan, The JC Group at Keller Williams Heritage, San Antonio, Tex.
- Bic DeCaro, Westgate Realty Group, Inc., Falls Church, Va.
- Mike Edgar, Team One Group, Boise, Id.
- J. Phillip Faranda, J. Phillip Real Estate, Briarcliff Manor, N.Y.
- Carlos Garcia, Eng Garcia Properties, Washington, D.C.
- Kevin Kieffer, Keller Williams, East Bay Pro Team Pleasant Hill, Calif.
- Vera Koon, Waterman Real Estate, Melbourne, Fla.
- Cyndi Lesinski, RE/MAX of Santa Clarita, Valencia, Calif.
- Kevin Lisota, Findwell, Seattle, Wash.
- Scott Nordby, Innovative Real Estate Group, Denver, Colo.
- Brandi Pearl Thompson, Keller Williams, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Mike Perna, The Perna Team - Keller Williams, Detroit, Mich.
- Patricia Short, Keller Williams Signature, Katy, Tex.
- Chris Speicher, RE/MAX Realty Centre, Olney, Md.
- Karen Van Ness, Coldwell Banker, Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
About Zillow, Inc.
Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) is the leading real estate information marketplace, providing vital information about homes, real estate listings and mortgages through its mobile applications and websites, enabling homeowners, buyers, sellers and renters to connect with real estate, mortgage and rental professionals best suited to meet their needs. Nearly 34 million unique users visited Zillow's websites and mobile applications in May 2012. Zillow, Inc. operates Zillow.com®, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Mobile, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions™ and RentJuice®. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
The Zillow logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10012
Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets and RentJuice are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Diverse Solutions and zPro are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.